Post Audit Resolution Process
Please refer to the post audit guidelines matrix
and the information below that explains the post audit resolution process.
- Days 1 – 30: Pre-deduction Notification
- Auditor sends claim to Supplier/Partner with 30 days to respond. The appropriate Customer Solutions Merchant (CSM) and Senior Director of Customer Solutions (SDCS) will be copied.
- If no response from Supplier or CSM, claim is deducted on day 30.
- Supplier reviews the claim documentation, including all support documents, to understand the driving reason the claim was written.
- If questions remain, and/or Supplier disputes the claim, Supplier will contact the post audit firm for clarification.
- It is imperative that the Supplier contact the audit firm, not Save Mart staff, for initial review.
- For claim disputes, the Supplier will present documentation as to why the claim is invalid.
All disputes must be based upon the merits of the claim, not policy vs. policy.
When emailing the dispute, the Supplier will include specific invoice level detailed supporting information, and attach any necessary documents.
- For PRGX audit claims: email SaveMart.Audit@prgx.com
- For Pinnacle Audit Group claims: email email@example.com
- Days 1 - 35: Dispute Resolution with Audit Firm
- Within 5 business days of receiving the dispute, Auditor will reply to Supplier with feedback that claim stands/ or claim will be paid back.
- If attempts to resolve the dispute with the auditor fail, Supplier will ask auditor to escalate claim dispute to Save Mart’s dispute resolution team.
Auditor will communicate escalation to Save Mart’s dispute resolution team immediately.
- Days 1 - 45: Escalation - Save Mart Post Audit Dispute Resolution Team
- Email PostAudit@savemart.com
- The Save Mart Companies’ Post Audit Dispute Resolution Team will work with Supplier to reach mutual resolution within 10 business days of receiving notice of escalation and supporting documents.
If Supplier bypasses Audit Firm with the dispute, then this step will take longer, as The Save Mart Companies ’ team will first send to Audit Firm for review.
- A dispute activity step-by-step log of all events, dates, and communications will be maintained by Dispute Resolution Team.
- Days 1 – 55: Final Escalation - The Save Mart Companies Executive Review
- If, after going through all of the above steps, Supplier still disputes claim, it will be escalated further for The Save Mart Companies Finance and Procurement executive review
(Controller and Executive Director of Procurement and Sourcing)
- We would expect that the majority of disputed claims would be resolved prior to reaching this point.
- A decision will be made within 10 business days of final escalation.
- Any agreement by The Save Mart Companies to pay back a previously deducted claim will result in The Save Mart Companies issuing payment within 10 days of such documented agreement.