Being a The Save Mart Companies Vendor
This is an outline of the procedures required to set up your company as an authorized vendor to The Save Mart Companies (“Save Mart”).
A vendor provides goods or services to Save Mart that are not intended for resale to the public.
If you are providing a product or good that will be sold by Save Mart, you must complete the Supplier Evaluation Process documentation.
There are four (4) steps that must be taken to complete the vendor evaluation process; five (5)
steps if any proprietary, confidential and/or non-public information will be revealed to a vendor.
Note: All documentation should be submitted to the appropriate The Save Mart Companies Senior Category Manager.
- Vendor Agreement: A Vendor is required to sign the The Save Mart Companies
This agreement sets forth the Terms and Conditions that will govern all your company’s transactions with The Save Mart Companies.
Please note: If negotiations or discussions will be required in which Save Mart’s
proprietary, confidential and/or non-public information will be revealed to a vendor, a
separate NDA will be required before such dealings take place. Most
negotiations with a vendor do NOT involve such information.
- Insurance: Save Mart requires that all vendors maintain appropriate insurance coverage, as determined by Save Mart.
The insurance requirements are set forth in
Section 2 of the Vendor Agreement.
- A Vendor is required to maintain insurance coverage and provide documentation evidencing that coverage to Save Mart as follows:
- Effective Dates and Expiration Dates
- Coverage: General Liability of $2MM per occurrence and $2MM in the aggregate.
If an Umbrella policy applies, the amount of the Umbrella will be added to GL policy when calculating the $2MM requirements.
An umbrella can be counted toward required limits only if there is an underlying policy.
- Auto of at least $1MM if employees or vehicles will be on Save Mart premises
- Worker's Comp. of at least $1MM if employees will be on Save Mart premises
- W-9 form: Provide a signed and dated W-9. Company name on the W-9 must match the name on the Vendor Agreement.
The W-9 standard IRS form can be found at: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf.
- Remittance: Complete the The Save Mart Companies
Supplier–Vendor Authorization Form
to ensure your Company is properly set-up in Save Mart’s AP system.